Christmas Eve in Orange County Tonight

December 22nd, 2009 Posted in holidays, OC, video

I am happy to announce that we will be having our first Christmas Eve service in Orange County, California, tonight at 7:00 P.M.!

This will be on the night when we have our normal O.C. Bible study, which has been going on for about eight months now. Did you know that more than 1,000 people have made professions of faith to follow Jesus Christ at this study? We thank God for that.

If you are in the Orange County area, let people know about our Christmas Eve service. For more information on the location and directions, click here.

We will also have Christmas Eve services at Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside at 3:00 P.M., 5:00 P.M., and 7:00 P.M. For more information on those services, click here.

Here is a video preview for our Christmas Eve services:

6 Responses to “Christmas Eve in Orange County Tonight”

1. Tami says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I saw you when you came to Moody Bible Church in Chicago! A blessing!
    Please pray for the salvation of my family and a job for me!
    Happy New Year!

2. minoo says:

merry christmas to you and all of your family

3. Josie Jordan says:

I’m so excited to go to the service in Orange County. I know it will be a blessing to me and all that attend. Merry Christmas

4. Marie says:

I’ll be there in spirit. Wish I could be there in person.

5. Alejandra says:

Hello Pastor Greg,

Merry Christmas to you and all of your family. This season is going to be very sad and hard for me and my family, last week I lost my dear father, he was young, and it was a sudden death. Now I know what it feels like to have someone so close die. I hang on to the hope that my father is in Heaven, thank God I know where he is at right now, he probably has met your son already, most important is that they are both enjoying of the presence of The Lord.
    But me, my mom, my brother and all my dad’s relatives and friends are the ones that are suffering because he will not be around anymore.
    Please pray for my family (Lopez-Green and Lopez-Luquin) we need strength, specially during this season.

6. Cliff Capehart says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family and thank you for your service and dedication to sharing the gospel.