More Videos from Israel

May 13th, 2012 Posted in stella, travel, video

Here are a few more videos we shot in Israel. Shalom!

Here’s a video with Stella Laurie on the way to the Shepherds’ Fields.

Behind the scenes of our video shoot at the Shepherd’s Fields.

Harvest Worship in the Garden of Gethsemane

The House of Caiaphas

20 Responses to “More Videos from Israel”

1. Carole Aldridge says:

Thank you Pastor Laurie, for this wonderful visit to lsrael.As,i could not have seen lsrael,Blessing Carole

2. karen says:

Pastor Greg, I hope you enjoy the pics I sent you from the trip via Carol’s email. I have you on video doing your duet with Marty…priceless material!! :)

3. karen says:

awesome videos pastor Greg! It was such a blessing to be there with you and your family and staff. A trip I will never ever forget! God bless you and Cathe and the Laurie clan!

4. tsigab says:

thank you pastor greg i like israel history

5. Chrystal A. says:

For taking the time to share these clips. And for being so down to earthy. Blessing and Shalom to you and Cathie, Stella of course, and to all who are blessed to be on this adventure with you. I may even be a bit late and you may be on your way back. Great message Sunday. I love how you did it from Israel.(o: I so can’t wait till the Lords return and I can go too.

6. Bruce n Tracie Ray says:

Wow! Reading the Bible and trying to picture these area’s don’t bring justice to actually seeing via your videos. Thank you Greg and your team for bringing these clips to us. Please keep listing them as they are very interesting for those of us that can’t be there with you to see this history. You are truely a Blessing for those who hear your teachings and ministry literature.
    Kindest Regards
    Bruce n Tracie From the Hunter Valley NSW Australia

7. Licia says:

I know I will never get to go to Israel, but it is a pleasure seeing your videos Pastor Greg.

Licia

8. ROLAND MARSHALL says:

I am so blessed by seeing Jerusalem in real time I really should have found out about what Blog`s were a long time ago as I still kinda live in the dark age`s with computer`s

9. David says:

I look foward in up coming clips. Thanks for your time and effort to you and your team.

David

10. Pesa says:

Stuck at home because i’m sick, but I used my time wisely and watched your cool short videos on Israel. Enjoy your trip homie aka friend. Thanks for all the enjoyable sermons I’ve listened to. God bless.

11. Rick & Susana Schrader says:

we all love ya greg and fam. take care and be careful we eagerly wait for more of your teachings

12. Edna says:

Thank you for this videos. Today I fell as if I were in Jerusalem too! Blessings!

13. Michael Gardner says:

These videos are awesome Pastor Greg, I realy like the last video. Looks like your all having alot of fun. God Bless You, Cathe and your family.

14. lydia martins says:

very good videos of israel thanks for sharing it on facebook so more can see it and share it also, i been in Israel it is a beautiful country and i love the mt of olive
    and love to see your granddaughter stella she is getting big very grown up now god Bless her thanks again for sharing these videos, and Happy Mothers Day to your wife also

15. Joni Ginsburg says:

So nice to watch, Greg. We haven’t been to Israel since ’88, and there is always that “pull” to go back. Thanks for sharing!!

16. Mona Koczko says:

Pastor Greg,
    I have always wanted to go to the Holy Land, but because of a very stupid mistake some 20 years ago, I’m unable to.
    So these videos mean a lot to me personally…thank you!
    M.

17. vogelgesang says:

keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem

18. Diana Price says:

Thank you for sharing. Blessings.

19. Allen Lichte says:

very inspirational and thought inducing of Jesus. Thank you

20. Katia says:

Thank you Pastor Laurie for bringing Israel our home. I pray someday my son Jacob and I will have the pleasure of actually setting our feet on the grounds of Israel.

Be Blessed!