The 4 Stages of Christmas

December 22nd, 2008 Posted in cartoon, holidays

Hey everyone-
Here’s a new cartoon I just did for you!

You might notice that the character in the category “You become Santa Claus” looks a lot like me! :) I guess the final phase, “You look like Santa Claus’ is what I will look like in the future!

Greg

24 Responses to “The 4 Stages of Christmas”

1. Janet says:

I love it. Thanks, Greg, for your wonderful sense of humor, as we all know Christmas is a great time of the year, especially when Jesus is the Lord of one’s life. Thank you for bringing a huge smile on my face. May you and your family be greatly blessed at this time of great joy, thanks to God’s wonderful present to mankind.

I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you and your ministry to continue to bring the gospel to all.
    God bless you.
    A very faithful listener.

2. Zevart says:

Pastor Greg,

I am amazed at God’s abundant grace which has bestowed upon you. Every Sunday, I listen to your sermons, and every day i read your blog.

You are always in my prayers. You are really a child of God.

Zevart

3. Wayne says:

Pastor Greg

Happy Christmas to you and your family. My heart is with you all during this first Christmas without Christopher, but I know that the Holy Spirit will bring to you and yours the same comfort that he has brought to millions through you for so long.

Have a blessed holiday and make sure to take some time off, you need it.

God bless.

4. JoAnn says:

Thanks, Pastor Greg, for the cartoon!

In a world where everything changes, the love of God and our wonderful Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, never changes!

I will always have a special place in my heart for you and for your church family. You were used mightily by God in my early days of knowing Jesus.

Have a Jesus-filled Christmas.

JoAnn in Jersey

5. Brandie says:

So cute. Show us more:) God Bless.

6. F. Merrill says:

I love it,

Santa might not be real, but you and your family are certainly the most real people I know. Thanks from one of the sheep in Texas!

Merry Christmas to you all at Harvest. Shalom, Shalom (perfect peace).

7. Michelle says:

Greg,

Just wanted to say thank you for being a servant of God all these years, I have been blessed thru your ministry. I’m thankful knowing that you will be blessed in return as you see God’s hand all over your life especially this Christmas.

8. Miranda Family says:

Great message, impressive cartoon, and looking forward to seeing more of them! :-)

Merry Christmas to you, Pastor Greg, and your loving family.

Blessings ~

9. Salina says:

Laughing out loud! You are such a fun pastor!

Salina

10. Nichelle says:

Hi Pastor Greg,

I have been going through a difficult time this holiday season (actually every holiday season for years, for one reason or another). I went to oneplace.com because I needed to hear a word from the Lord. Your name looked interesting and I picked your message to listen to. I had never heard of you until three days ago. Now I am listening to one message after another.

Just yesterday, I learned that one of your sons past away this year. I am so sorry to hear that, because I too am a bereaved parent. Six years ago, my firstborn daughter, who happened to be born on Christmas Day, died 72 hours after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. She had hardly been sick a day in her life. At the time, my husband and I were pastoring a small church, so I also know what it is like to grieve one minute and preach victory in Jesus the next.

I just wanted to say that I have been blessed by your messages “Songs in the Night” and “Why God.” I have been strengthened and encouraged.

My prayers are with you during this holiday season.

11. Teri says:

Thank you for the great cartoon! You are a very gifted person, and God has truly blessed you and Cathe. When is your anniversary? My husband and I will be married 32 years in March! Cool, huh? Have a blessed Christmas. In His Love, Teri

12. KC says:

Santa isn’t real!?!??!!?

=)

13. Andrea says:

Love it! So funny.

14. Brian says:

Awesome work, Pastor Greg! Perhaps we can see more in the future? :)

Have a blessed Christmas, and you and your family are in our prayers!

15. Anonymous says:

Thanks, Pastor Greg,

You are so funny. Great cartooning.

I love it.

16. Debbie says:

Very cute, Pastor Greg :)

My husband and I are transitioning into the “looking like Santa” phase of our lives now. Crazy! This is hilarious.

Thank you for sharing. We love you.

Deb Long and family.

17. Sarah says:

That is too funny!! Thanks for sharing!

18. Joe says:

Hahaha! That’s a great cartoon! May you and your family have a peaceful Christmas. I have pledge to hold you guys up in prayer this year. God bless you and your Family

Joe Poni

19. Sarah says:

Thank you for sharing that with us!!

Merry CHRISTMAS..

Sarah Denham

20. Renee says:

Hey Pastor Greg,

I love it! It’s the best. Thank you for sharing this cartoon. I pray that you and your family have a very blessed Christmas! I will be faithful to lifting all of you up in prayer during this season.

Renee :)